- Stapler pins, commonly known as staples, are small metal fasteners used for binding sheets of paper together.
- They are a staple tool in offices, schools, and various work settings for their convenience and efficiency.
- Stapler pins come in different sizes, typically designated by a numbering system like 24/6 or 26/6, indicating wire gauge and leg length.
- The two main types of staplers are manual and electric, with manual ones requiring physical force to staple while electric ones are automated.
- Benefits of using stapler pins include:
- Neat and organized document binding.
- Quick and easy to use.
- Minimal damage to paper compared to other binding methods.
- Staples can be easily removed if necessary.
- Common uses of stapler pins include:
- Binding reports, essays, and documents.S